get all the form fields in a form

Guest

so how do you look at the screen and see what is a collection and what is
not?

what tells you? is there a certain color icon?

I think nobody write a code starting from For Each. I supposed you
know that the code above gave you sort of iterated array of results.
You can see the type of property when you writing its name in Visual
Studio or placing the mouse cursor over code (intellisense). For
example, for line of code with Request.Form it shows me two lines
tooltip

System.Collection.Specialized.NameValueCollection HttpRequest.Form
Gets a collection of form variables.

If intellisense is not working or you use another IDE you can always
refer to help (e.g. www.msdn.com) where you will get much more
details about each property.