Getting the current page size in asp.net

Gouri.Mahajan7

Hello,

I am new to asp.net. Can anybody please tell me how to get current
page size in asp.net...?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gouri.

Gouri.Mahajan7

Hello,

I want to know the current web page size in asp.net so that I can
adjust the size of the user control on the web page accordingly.

Regards,
Gouri.

Gouri.Mahajan7

Hello,

As you suggested I have used percentage for setting the width of the
control. It is working fine. But when I use the percentage for setting
the height, control is not shown on the web page. What could be the
problem can you please explain me.? Thanks.

Regards,
Gouri.

Munna

Hello,

As you suggested I have used percentage for setting the width of the
control. It is working fine. But when I use the percentage for setting
the height, control is not shown on the web page. What could be the
problem can you please explain me.? Thanks.

Regards,
Gouri.

Hi,

In few html controls height by percentage don't work in those case
height by pixel or em is good.

Best of luck

Munna
www.munna.shatkotha.com
www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
www.shatkotha.com

Gouri.Mahajan7

Hi,

Initially when web page is loaded or when the page is refreshed the
the control is disappeared. When maximize/minimize button on the
browser is pressed then control is appeared when percentage is used
for height. Why is like this..??

Regards,
Gouri.