Which event is fired in asp.net when the browser is closed

Gouri.Mahajan7

Hello,
I am new to asp.net. Can anybody please tell me which event
is fired when we close the browser. I want to
remove some resources when the browser close button is pressed.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gouri.

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> Can anybody please tell me which event is fired when we close the browser

No event is fired.
ASP.NET works server-side. The browser is client-side.

The server doesn't know what the browser does.

Gouri.Mahajan7

re:
!> Can anybody please tell me which event is fired when we close the browser

No event is fired.
ASP.NET works server-side. The browser is client-side.

The server doesn't know what the browser does.

Can you please tell me is there any other way to find out the page is
getting closed so that i can remove the resources before that.

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> Can you please tell me is there any other way to find out the page
!> is getting closed so that i can remove the resources before that

You can't.
No server web platform in the world can know when a browser was closed.

There's an "onunload" page property, but for all practical purposes
it's useless because it fires for *every* page, and not only when
a browser is closed.

re: