Glassfish/Netbeans 6 no messages in output window

wizard of oz

Hi all,

I've recently set up the NetBeans 6 J2EE bundle and have successfully got an
MDB + client app working.

I like to print System.out.println statements into my code, however they do
not appear in the Netbeans output window (in fact nothing does). This is the
window that opens when you run the project or select "view server log" from
the Services tab in the IDE.

The messages do appear in the log file - but they are mixed in with a whole
bunch of other messages that are of no interest too me.

How can I get my messages from my Glassfish web app and my MDB to appear in
the NetBeans output window?

TIA

wizard of oz

Never mind. The output window has mysteriously started working.

After days of researching, reconfiguring, reinstalling etc and it not
working, it has suddenly started working. I guess all I needed to do was
post this message and voila problem solved!