    mmm...i'm only a newbie , there are still a lot and a lot to learn
    from everyone!!!

    anybody here use GMAIL and Google Talk?

    Thomas X. Iverson, Dec 2, 2007

  2. Thomas X. Iverson

    santosh Guest

    Welcome. First off, let me point you to the group's FAQ. Do take the
    time to read it.

    Perhaps, but we post and read only on this group. Also please be aware
    that <is a "Usenet" group, something that predates
    both Google and the Internet. Google Groups provides a web interface to
    the distributed global network of servers that is called Usenet or
    sometimes Netnews. The more traditional (and perhaps better) way to
    access this network is via a newsreader and a connection to a news
    server. Free newsreaders are available for almost all platforms and two
    excellent public news servers are http://news.aioe.org and
    http://www.motzarella.org.

    <http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/what-is/part1/>
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet>
    <http://www.cs.indiana.edu/docproject/zen/zen-1.0_6.html>

    santosh, Dec 2, 2007

  3. thanks a lot , i have finished studing the basis of C and doing a "C
    studing guide with K&R" project myself , if anybody here is interested
    about it , connect me via mail ;-)

    Thomas X. Iverson, Dec 2, 2007