hello alls , a newbie here

Thomas X. Iverson

hello alls , i'm a senior middle school student and i like
hacking(programming,hacking under unix) very much , really excited to
find this usenet group to join in and talk about C.

mmm...i'm only a newbie , there are still a lot and a lot to learn
from everyone!!!

anybody here use GMAIL and Google Talk?

santosh

Thomas said:
hello alls , i'm a senior middle school student and i like
hacking(programming,hacking under unix) very much , really excited to
find this usenet group to join in and talk about C.

Welcome. First off, let me point you to the group's FAQ. Do take the
time to read it.

mmm...i'm only a newbie , there are still a lot and a lot to learn
from everyone!!!

anybody here use GMAIL and Google Talk?

Perhaps, but we post and read only on this group. Also please be aware
that <is a "Usenet" group, something that predates
both Google and the Internet. Google Groups provides a web interface to
the distributed global network of servers that is called Usenet or
sometimes Netnews. The more traditional (and perhaps better) way to
access this network is via a newsreader and a connection to a news
server. Free newsreaders are available for almost all platforms and two
excellent public news servers are http://news.aioe.org and
http://www.motzarella.org.

<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/what-is/part1/>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet>
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/docproject/zen/zen-1.0_6.html>

Thomas X. Iverson

Welcome. First off, let me point you to the group's FAQ. Do take the
time to read it.

Perhaps, but we post and read only on this group. Also please be aware
that <is a "Usenet" group, something that predates
both Google and the Internet. Google Groups provides a web interface to
the distributed global network of servers that is called Usenet or
sometimes Netnews. The more traditional (and perhaps better) way to
access this network is via a newsreader and a connection to a news
server. Free newsreaders are available for almost all platforms and two
excellent public news servers arehttp://news.aioe.organdhttp://www.motzarella.org.

<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/what-is/part1/>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet>
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/docproject/zen/zen-1.0_6.html>

thanks a lot , i have finished studing the basis of C and doing a "C
studing guide with K&R" project myself , if anybody here is interested
about it , connect me via mail ;-)