Hello, please give advice me some advice (context will be given)

Joined
Jul 8, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm primarily interested in (most to least):

* Linux
* Websites
* Android

I'm considering (first to last):

1. Python
2. C
3. HTML
4. CSS
5. C++
6. JavaScript
7. Java
8. Kotlin

I heard that C languages are not for beginners which is why I plan to start with Python.

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
I heard that C languages are not for beginners which is why I plan to start with Python.
I started with machine language, just 1s, and 0s. Then came assembly language. Then basic - every computer manufacturer had it's own basic. The first high-level language was C. I hold to the belief that all other languages are based upon C and knowing C, other languages are easy to understand.

I have very little knowledge of Linux, but if the next thing is Websites then learn HTML, CSS, Javascript, and PHP in that order.