Help (Again)

Joined
May 9, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I just started coding in unity and am following a tutorial. I have a Debug.Log code to make a log when a certain object (player in this case) collides with another specific object (Obstacle) however, it makes a log whenever it collides any object such as the ground. Any idea what the problem is?

1652132767820.png

Ad