Help figuring out how to create a .BGM from OGG

Zen

Joined
Mar 18, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello, I have been remixing background music for an old game wich uses OGG files which are Named .BGM
after converting the BGM to wav. I cant figure out how to change the remixed WAV. files back into BGM "can convert to OGG but not BGM"

The BGM. sound files for the game can be renamed and used in other parts of the game so they are not coded into a certain slot. So I'm thinking all I need is a way to convert OGG into BGM but I honestly don't know.

Searching around I found that BGM might have been created with Basic 4GL but if anyone here has a suggestion I would love to some advice.

Zen

Zen

Joined
Mar 18, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Or if anyone could point me to a forum more suited :) From what I understand BGM is a coded file masking the OGG. I have found other mentions where specific games made a patcher to convert files to music in their game but that specific patcher did not work for me.