Help me..!

Shankar

Hi All,

I completed my B.Sc. I want to settle as a s/w Tester that why I had
learned Testing Tools. Please give ur suggestions to achieve my
target. I dont have any experience in s/w Testing. Please help me in
this regard.

Regards,
Shankar

santosh

Shankar said:
Hi All,

I completed my B.Sc. I want to settle as a s/w Tester that why I had
learned Testing Tools. Please give ur suggestions to achieve my
target. I dont have any experience in s/w Testing. Please help me in
this regard.

I don't know how much Usenet can advice you, but if you're keen on it,
try to post a more expressive question, stripped of abbreviations to
comp.programming.

It would be _much_ better to seek advice from professionals and
academicians in your region though.

Clever Monkey

Shankar said:
I completed my B.Sc. I want to settle as a s/w Tester that why I had
learned Testing Tools. Please give ur suggestions to achieve my
target. I dont have any experience in s/w Testing. Please help me in
this regard.
Sort of off-topic here (follow-ups set) but start by finding out what,
exactly, quality assurance and software testing means.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_testing>