Help needed pls : how to get windows tasks order?

Stefan Caracas

Hi ,

i'm looking for code/method to get process list AND order of these processes
in task manager.

For instance , in task manager ( or on the windows task bar ) you have 5
applications , i would like to recover the order of these applications ( 1
to 5 )

I fould process list in System.Diagnostics.Process , but nothing concerning
the order as shown in task manager.

Any clue is welcome

Thanks

Stefan Caracas

I'm afraid i was not specific enough in my question , so i detail :

what i'm looking for is the application list that you obtain when pressing
ALT+TAB , and the focused application in this list.

Thank you