help needed...

teshmee

File Handling, Abstract class, Class, Inheritance, and Polymorphism
Read carefully the following scenario:
Among the people that a company employs are full-time and part-time
workers. Consider a
situation where we have a super class Worker and the two subclasses
Part-Time worker and Fulltime
Worker. Every worker has a name and a salary rate.
Weekday working hours
· For normal week days, a part-time worker gets paid the hourly wage
for the actual number of
hours worked, if the hours are at most 40. If the part-time worker
worked more than 40 hours,
the excess is paid at time and a half.
· The full-time worker gets paid the hourly wage for 40 hours, no
matter what the actual
number of hours worked is.
Weekend working hours
· A part-time worker is paid at time and a half for every hour worked
· A full-time worker is paid twice the regular rate for every hour
worked.
A weekly record for the hours worked may look like:
Employee type Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
F 10 4 6 5 12 8 6
P 4 7 3 4 2 5 3
Here F and P refer to the full-time and part-time workers
respectively. In addition, these records are
maintained on a text file.
Develop a Java program to calculate the total weekly wage for all the
full-time and part-time
workers employed by the company.

Can someone please tell me how to start it, please?

meii.