help on impersonation

kishor

I have a web application, and wants to write a xml file to a another machine
which in our network. I have tried using impersonation and this works fine.
user which I am using that is also from same domain, but when I use a user of
target machine it is failing. does any one has idea what is worng in this.

I am putting scenerio here.

web app has <identity impersonate="true" > in web config.
for impersonation if I use "domain" "user" , "Pass" to connect target
machine "\\target\folder" it works fine.

\\target machine has a user \\target\tguser and has a full rights on folder
"folder"
folder is shared. but when using this user I am getting error access denied,
on creating xml files on target machine.

will any one tell me where I am making mistake?

Kishor