Help with Student Project (IoT Dev Kit)

Joined
Jun 26, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello, I'm working on a university project to design a dev kit for an NB-IoT network. I'm thinking about hardware and software. Does anyone have experience with this who can provide recommendations? Does anyone have interest in coding with dev kits who can provide suggestions? Please redirect if this belongs in an existing thread. Thank you for any help!
AM

Ian

Administrator
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
80
Reaction score
21
What do you want the project to do, as that will define a lot of the hardware requirements. You could use something really simple like an ESP32 and Python to get started.