    0
    Hello, I'm working on a university project to design a dev kit for an NB-IoT network. I'm thinking about hardware and software. Does anyone have experience with this who can provide recommendations? Does anyone have interest in coding with dev kits who can provide suggestions? Please redirect if this belongs in an existing thread. Thank you for any help!
    AM

    am22222, Jun 26, 2019

  2. am22222

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    14
    Location:
    Malaysia
    What language?

    John Joe, Jun 27, 2019

  3. am22222

    am22222

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2019
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thank you John Joe. That is one of my questions... what language would be preferred by developers for this type of kit?

    am22222, Jun 28, 2019
  4. am22222

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    14
    Location:
    Malaysia
    Hmm..sorry, I don't have knowledge on that.

    John Joe, Jul 3, 2019
  5. am22222

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    7
    What do you want the project to do, as that will define a lot of the hardware requirements. You could use something really simple like an ESP32 and Python to get started.

    Ian, Jul 4, 2019