  1. I want a sample code for such task.
    any help will be most appeciated.
    Tamer

    Tamer Ibrahim, Jan 29, 2007

  2. You can gain access to the calendar by doing a find control - that's enough
    to get you started.

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jan 29, 2007

  3. I have a calendar control inside a detailsview control which I'dont know the
    right syntax of the code or the right place for using the find control
    method.

    Tamer Ibrahim, Jan 29, 2007
  4. you would need something like this:
    Control ctrl = Page.FindControl("Name_of_Control_Here");

    roughly, very roughly

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney