How do I connect the BTCPay server Greenfield api to my MERN app

Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am trying to make an app that uses btcpay server Greenfield api but I am not sure how I connect it to my MERN app

Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
107
Reaction score
13
To connect your MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js) app with a BTCPay Server API, you can use the following steps:

  1. Install the necessary packages, such as axios to make API calls.
  2. Create an API endpoint in your Express.js server to make API calls to the BTCPay Server API.
  3. Use axios or any other HTTP library to make API requests from your endpoint.
  4. Handle the API response in your React component and update the state accordingly.
  5. Use the updated state in your React component to display the data received from the API.
This is a high-level overview of the process, but the implementation details will depend on your specific use case and the requirements of your app.