    To fix my problem I want to use layers or something to place images in
    front of the image that the web chart component renders. Is there an
    easy way to do this on serverside in asp.net?

    PrettySneaky, May 2, 2006

  2. The only way I know of is to use CSS's absolute and relative positioning.
    However, if you plan to be doing a lot of this, I might look into writing
    some custom classes or controls to use with it, because when people resize
    their screens or the content changes (text gets added/removed/changed,
    etc.), things can get very complicated and end up in places you didn't
    expect, so I might also suggest looking for some other way such as writing a
    class using GDI+ that combines the bitmaps into a single image for you, it
    might be safer that way. Good Luck!

    Nathan Sokalski, May 2, 2006