How many of you work totally online?

Half Dolla 2003

I'm just curious as to how many of you make the internet your primary income,
and what it is you do?

Titus A Ducksass

I'm just curious as to how many of you make the internet your primary income,
and what it is you do?
I am a webmaster, 80% of my income comes from web development the rest
comes from the same employer for labour market information research &
support.

Dispatcher

I'm just curious as to how many of you make the internet your primary income,
and what it is you do?

I own and run a small company in the Canadian Oilfield Service
Industry. At this point we supply dispatching services for
crews/equipment/tools to oilwells primarily in North America, but in
some instances to international locations.

We service projects in Mexico, Yemen, India, Columbia, and Argetina at
the moment. With the scope so large, we do100% of our work on the web.
Our database includes everything from invoicing, dispatch, to GPS and
all reporting functions. Some was built from the ground up some was
purchased.

We have been in business for 7 years, and before the web this was
practically impossible, without a mountain of paperwork...yuch!

Regards
Dispatcher

Jerry Muelver

I'm just curious as to how many of you make the internet your primary income,
and what it is you do?

I consult on workflow methods, train users on office production
software, program data a text management solutions, develop coursware,
and write online documentation and EPSS (Electronic Productivity
Support Systems) -- all from the Wisconsin NorthWoods via internet.

---- jerry
Georgie Porgie puddin' pie,
Went and told a little lie.
Now his buddies take the blame,
'Cuz Georgie Porgie names the game.

EightNineThree

(e-mail address removed) (Half Dolla 2003) wrote in message

During the day, I manage the entire website and E-Commerce efforts for a
66,000+ member national credit union whose sponsor is a US Gov't agency.