    IE's Page-Text Size?

    Thanks in advance!
    Polaris

    Polaris, Jun 15, 2007

  2. Yes, if you use absolute font sizes they won't be affected.

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 15, 2007

  3. Polaris

    Polaris Guest

    Thanks. I wonder if there is some simpler way to do this. What kind of event
    is sent to the web server when user clciks on IE's Page - Text Size? Is
    there a way for the web server to ignore such user request all together?

    Polaris

    Polaris, Jun 15, 2007
  4. Don't think so. If this setting can be read in javascript you can pass it on
    to the server, but I highly doubt you can read it.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 15, 2007
  5. I was referring to a possibility to read the text size browser setting. As
    far as canceling the setting from server side is concerned, it is for sure
    impossible.

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 15, 2007