How to auto-select a GridView row that is being edited?

dan

Hi,

I'd like to the row being edited to be also selected. That is, I don't
want one row to be selected while another row is being edited. If a user
clicks on the 'Edit' button I'd like the Select to be executed first,
followed by Edit. So, if there is a details view associated with the
GridView I'd like the details to show the content of the row being edited.

Could someone please let me know what the proper procedure should be?

Thanks,
Dan