How to autohide control when fullscreen?

Mitul

Hello friends,
H r u? I need some help for one critical problem. I need that when
someone visit my site then my home page will be fullscreen
automatically along with autohide. I have done fullscreen but not able
to do autohide. So Can anyone help me for this?

Any suggestions are always welcome.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Mitul said:
Hello friends,
H r u? I need some help for one critical problem. I need that when ^^^^^^
someone visit my site then my home page will be fullscreen ^^^^^^^^^^
automatically along with autohide. I have done fullscreen but not ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
able to do autohide. So Can anyone help me for this?
^^^^^^^^

Parse error.

PointedEars