how to combine multiple websites into one main site

thatsastounding

Hi, I have 3 web projects built using asp.net 2.0. Basically, I want
to combine these sites at run time into one main site. I use Web
Deployment Projects to deploy my sites so that each site has one dll.

I want to put all these dlls into one website's bin directory and have
pages from all of them be available. The catch is, there could be one,
two, or three of these subsites available, not necessarily all of them.

Also, each of the three websites all reference the same business and
data access layer assemblies.

The desired end result would be for a use case like this:

User goes to the website http://localhost/Site/Default.aspx. There are
tabs to go to three sections. Th user goes to section 1, located at
/Site/Section1/Default.aspx. Section 1 consists of the pages from web
project 1. The user then clicks the tab for Section 2, located at
/Site/Section2/Default.aspx. Section 2 consists of the pages from web
project #2.

Does anyone have any ideas how to implement this? Is it even possible?

Dave