How to debug unmanaged DLL with web application?

Vlad

We have web application running in framework 2.0. This application makes
calls to unmanaged DLL written in Delphi 2007. Everything works fine. But we
cannot debug the DLL. The DLL was compiled in debug mode with detailed linker
info, exe and map files placeed in one folder A. Then we start the web app,
go to Delphi IDE and attach to aspnet_wp (2.0) and... cannot stop on
breakpints in Delphi IDE.

Thank you for any suggestions...

Vlad

I have banging my head against this problem for two days and I just managed
to resoulve the issue. There are no somebody's errors - just my not compete
understaniding these complex technologies staying behind.

The main idea was to disable shadow copy for the web application and have
unmanaged output dll and map files redirected in the bin directory.

Vlad Gonchar