How to delete or rename a File System Website Solution?

Lulu

What is the easiest way to 1) delete a File System Website Solution and
2) rename a File System Website solution?

I noticed when I create the ASP.NET Web Site (via File System location
option) that I get one directly with my code (.aspx etc files). but the
solution is under the default Visual Studio directory. So I assume if I
delete these two directories then my solution is really gone?

Renaming a solution seems to be a bit more tricky - what would be the
easiest way to rename the solution and the associated directory with
the acutal code (.aspx etc files)?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Lulu said:
What is the easiest way to 1) delete a File System Website Solution
and 2) rename a File System Website solution?

I noticed when I create the ASP.NET Web Site

(via File System location
option) that I get one directly with my code (.aspx etc files). but
the solution is under the default Visual Studio directory. So I
assume if I delete these two directories then my solution is really
gone?

It probably needs to be deleted from the web server as well. If you
right-click the project in Solution Explorer and choose Remove, you should
see the object to totally delete the project. If not, try in the above group
or in one of the vsnet groups.