How to extract a entire line based on 1 keyword??

Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi experts,

Good day to you all..

Will you please help me on the below problem, ( program shud be in C language only)

I have file which contains data like below:

"Hello welcome to velocity
reviews programming page"

Need: I have a file which looks like the above one with multiple lines and each word is seperated by a space. I want to input a keyword to the program it has to search the file and retrieve the entire line whereever the key word occurs in the given file.

Eg: input: programming
output: reviews programming page (2nd line in the file)

please help to proceed in my academic project..

Thanks in Advance,
coolpad