How to handle Master Page events in Content Pages?

Guest

Hi,

I am developing a web application that is a series of pages, rather like a
wizard.
Because all of the pages basically have the same navigation, and require the
navigation buttons in the same part of every screen, I have put the
navigation buttons on the Master Page.

The Content Pages, when they load, are able to change the caption of the
navigation buttons as required by accessing the properties of the Master Page.

When the buttons are clicked, the event is raised in the Master Page, but
not in the Content Page. This is documented behaviour.

However, my problem is that the Content Page must perform some validation
and business processing before allowing the user to move on to the next
screen.

What is the best way to raise the click event of the navigation button on
the Master Page back to the Content Page so that the latter can perform its
processing?

Thanks,

Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
=?Utf-8?B?ZGV6emE=?= said:
[...]

Go to below mentioned link

firoz-aspdotnetsolutions.blogspot.com/2009/08/handle-master-page-click-events-in.htm