    populate. I have already made my connection to the database, and created the
    drop down for field one from the choices. How do I now populate the
    corresponding fields. Any info or helpful links would be greatly appreciated.

    Flanman, Sep 6, 2006

  2. appreciated.

    Export the details for your products into an XML file to a web folder or
    alternatively create an ASP page to generate the products XML dynmically
    (although to benefit from client side caching some work with the headers
    will be necessary)

    Load the URL for the XML into an XML DOM when you page loads. On item
    selection lookup the item in the XML and populate the values of the fields
    from the XML entry.

    Anthony

    Anthony Jones, Sep 6, 2006