How to run a java program (JPF) from a java app ? urgent!!

naouar.bakkar

Hi everybody,

i`m developping a java app about running a java program (exactly java pathfinder) from command.
So, i placed the folder of jpf-core in a my project and i called the program from my java class as following:

Process p = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("cmd /c ./res/jpf-core/bin/jpf DiningPhil 4");

The problem is the programa JPF doesn´t work, but when i place the jpf-core in c:/.. and i call it from my java app it works succefuly!

Maybe i have to indicate the root of jre in my app or what could be the problem?

Thanks for your help!

Noa

Jeff Higgins

Hi everybody,

i`m developping a java app about running a java program (exactly java pathfinder) from command.
So, i placed the folder of jpf-core in a my project and i called the program from my java class as following:

Process p = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("cmd /c ./res/jpf-core/bin/jpf DiningPhil 4");

The problem is the programa JPF doesn´t work, but when i place the jpf-core in c:/.. and i call it from my java app it works succefuly!

Maybe i have to indicate the root of jre in my app or what could be the problem?

Thanks for your help!

Noa
<http://babelfish.arc.nasa.gov/trac/jpf/wiki/user/run#explicit>
From the JPF intro "...failure is not an option".