how to see help & availble commands in irb terminal

Sathish Sathish

Hi,

HOw to see all availble functions in irb terminal.

help is not working
:(

regards,
satty.

Phillip Gawlowski

Hi,

HOw to see all availble functions in irb terminal.

What do you mean? IRB specific things, or Ruby?

Calling IRB a terminal is a bit of a misnomer, BTW: It's quite
literally Interactive Ruby, not a shell or terminal (though you can do
shell-like things, with a bit of coding).

--=20
Phillip Gawlowski

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0-- Leibnitz