    when i paste an address on the firefox url and the page will set some
    value i want and it won't be blank

    thanks in advance.

    AviraM, Mar 31, 2007

  2. Not with JavaScript AFAIK. But some web-proxies come with such a feature,
    WWWoffle being an example. It's a great privacy feature indeed, since
    nobody gets a chance to track the movements your doing in the web.
    WWWoffle e.g. allows to put a fixed value there or the page beeing
    requested. (The same applys to user-agent.) I'm maintaining some
    commercial LANs and WWWoffle hides all internals from the
    world-wide-watch. - But as I said, that's not a JavaScript issue.

    --
    Matthias

    /"\
    \ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
    X - AGAINST M$ ATTACHMENTS
    / \

    Matthias Watermann, Apr 1, 2007

  3. AviraM