    How can I make it go back to where I was?

    Cheers

    Dan

    Guest, May 4, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Enable SmartNavigation on the page. This is an option in the property box
    for the page. Use it with caution, as it has been the source of problems
    when using non-IE browsers and when inserting your own JavaScript into the
    page.

    Guest, May 4, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, that works...

    Is there any way to do it without that? I obviously have no idea whether my
    users will be using IE or not, and don't want to make their lives hell! :eek:)

    Dan

    Guest, May 4, 2005

    Guest Guest

    I have seen some JavaScript solutions for this; however, I'm not sure how
    reliable or cross-browser enabled they are. I would just try googling for it.

    Guest, May 9, 2005