I am new one to Ruby can u help me

damod.php

i m new one to this plat, now am working in php mysql. but i want to
shift in to ruby . am not having single bit idea abt ruby . can u help
me , how ca i learn ruby, how to write the code ,how differ from php/
mysql.

Then if i shifted in to ruby means , what about my future , if its
growth or down, in incoming days can shif into ruby,pls clear my doubts

Harold Hausman

i m new one to this plat, now am working in php mysql. but i want to
shift in to ruby . am not having single bit idea abt ruby . can u help
me , how ca i learn ruby, how to write the code ,how differ from php/
mysql.

Then if i shifted in to ruby means , what about my future , if its
growth or down, in incoming days can shif into ruby,pls clear my doubts

Hi.

You might like tryruby. It's a fun way to well, try Ruby.

http://tryruby.hobix.com

Hope that helps,
-Harold

Sharma Chelluri

after reading ruby introductory material With links given by Raj Sahae.
Pick O'reily Ruby Cookbook and start typing. Its as easy as A,B,C,D....Z
and 0,1,2,...3.

Just start typing examples..as you have already php experience..

Sharma

Giles Bowkett

Ruby's seeing a lot of growth, all over the world. You're probably
thinking about Ruby on Rails, that's something else than Ruby itself.
Ruby is a language, Rails is a framework. Best thing to do is google
"rails php" for all kinds of comparisons.