IE Title Bar Filling Screen

Phil Johnson

Hello,

A couple of times this last week, one of our users has been using our
asp.net 1.1 application in IE7 and the title bar seems to have filled the
screen....

The blue fade goes from the top of the screen to the bottom, the IE icon is
still the same size in the top left and the buttons remain the same size in
the top right of the screen. The text from the title is the same size but it
appears halfway down the screen.

Does anybody have any idea what this might be? I suspect it is to do with
either Windows or IE on the users machine rather than our application...
possibly accessibility zooming or something like that.

Can anybody shed any light on it?

Thanks.
--
Regards,

Phillip Johnson (MCSD For .NET)
PJ Software Development
www.pjsoftwaredevelopment.com

Mark Fitzpatrick

I would definitely think this is an issue with the clients installation of
IE. There really isn't any code that I've ever seen that can alter the
titlebar of a browser instance as manufacturer's don't like these to be
toyed with.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - Expression