IIS 5.1 local host error 500.100

Bob

Installing IIS and getting a strange error.
.. Error Type:
Active Server Pages, ASP 0134 (0x80004005)
The object has an invalid ProgID of 'MSWC.MyInfo'.
//global.asa, line 1

This error comes after on Page not Found error after
entering http://localhost
I have done all the localhost not found suggestions in
the localhost not found thread. I also looked up the
error in the knowledge base and the Anonymous login was
not checked for the localstart.asp file.
I also ping 127.0.0.1 just fine.
Suggestions.