interesting puzzle......try this you will be rewarded...

Renu

Hi,

Just click on this link n use ur common sence to navigate.

It has 23 pages one after the other, starting from this first

Page.
The trick is to find a way to go to the next page.

If u can really go to the 23rd page ur a genius in ur own respect :)

So best of luck n keep clicking, tik tik....

http://iamhere.50webs.com

Steven D'Aprano

Hi,

Just click on this link n use ur common sence to navigate.

It has 23 pages one after the other, starting from this first
Page. The trick is to find a way to go to the next page.

[snip]

In case it wasn't obvious, the site is nothing but adware. Banner ads,
google ads, text ads, blah blah blah. I stopped at page 1.

Steve Holden

Steven said:
Hi,

Just click on this link n use ur common sence to navigate.

It has 23 pages one after the other, starting from this first
Page. The trick is to find a way to go to the next page.

[snip]

In case it wasn't obvious, the site is nothing but adware. Banner ads,
google ads, text ads, blah blah blah. I stopped at page 1.
I'm surprised you went even that far. It was pretty obviously going to
be a click trap. Why bother?

regards
Steve
--
Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119

Steven D'Aprano

I'm surprised you went even that far. It was pretty obviously going to
be a click trap. Why bother?

Stupidity?

No, wait, I meant curiosity. I wanted to see if it was at least targeted
to the audience (Python developers). It wasn't.

Tobiah

My adblock extension must be doing a great job.
I don't see any ads. The puzzle is fun really,
but I'm stuck right now at 'eeiigg'.

Evil Bert

Tobiah said:
My adblock extension must be doing a great job.
I don't see any ads. The puzzle is fun really,
but I'm stuck right now at 'eeiigg'.

eight --> eeiigg
nine --> nniinn

Kinda silly, but it works

Basilisk96

I got to 14 :)

It's rather silly.

I remember seeing a more elaborate puzzle that involved coding,
cryptography knowledge, etc. to get through it. But what was the link,
I forget now...

Gabriel Genellina

I got to 14 :)

It's rather silly.

I remember seeing a more elaborate puzzle that involved coding,
cryptography knowledge, etc. to get through it. But what was the link,
I forget now...

Me too, and I can't find that link either.
#15 is a bit difficult for people outside US, and spelling on #21 is
questionable, but I liked this woody thing :)