Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site

John Smith

my javascript create new element when it is first loaded.

the code work fine in opera and mozilla and netscape, but it failed in
microsoft IE.

message:

Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site

I check the google, found some info. But, none related to my problem.

the cause is due to creating new element while the page is loading.

How to do that without problem?

Evertjan.

John Smith wrote on 12 mrt 2005 in comp.lang.javascript:
my javascript create new element when it is first loaded.
the code work fine in opera and mozilla and netscape, but it failed in
microsoft IE.

message:
Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site

I check the google, found some info. But, none related to my problem.
the cause is due to creating new element while the page is loading.
How to do that without problem

I looked in my Cristal codescreen,
but without your code,
it is impossible to give a reasonable answer without problem.