Internet Explorer progress bar finishes prematurely

DC

Hi,

in our ASP 1.1. webproject some pages take 10 Seconds to load but the
IE progress bar does indicate a completly loaded page immediatly. This
looks to the end-user as if the click was ignored.

Any idea on what may cause this behaviour would be great, TIA

DC

Guest

Hi,

in our ASP 1.1. webproject some pages take 10 Seconds to load but the
IE progress bar does indicate a completly loaded page immediatly. This
looks to the end-user as if the click was ignored.

Any idea on what may cause this behaviour would be great, TIA

Do you have complex javascript? The page could be executing the loaded
javascript?

George Ter-Saakov

Just a hint.
The IE stops spinning when transmission had ended. Meaning that server has
transmitted all data from the server to browser.

George.

DC

Hi,

the progress bar jumps to 100% immediatly and then disappears, while I
am definitly sure that the page is actually still being build (by
watching the database action required to build the page which is still
in progress).

Regards
DC