Microsoft Internet Explorer Displays a Blank Page While It Uses HTTP 1.1 on IIS6

Web Developer

Hi everybody

Well here is my problem

Three weeks ago I have installed my ASP.NET 1.1 application on a Clustered
web server.

In order to reduce the size of my pages (cause of remote points of the
company) I have enabled HTTP 1.1 Compression on my IIS 6.0

Since then I have started to have some bizarre behaviours in Internet
Explorer.

I have noticed that after some post backs the internet explored display a
blank page. But the curious is that when I'm viewing the source of the web
page the HTML code is all there. If I copy it and paste it on an HTML file I
can view it on Explorer without any problem.

The other strange thing is that then I'm viewing the page from the local LAN
100Mbits I don't have any problem. But when I'm viewing from an other point
that it is connected with a leased line 512kbps I'm starting to have the
problem and not all the time. I have checked the rooters for black hole and
they came up clean.

Have anyone any idea why this may happen??

Also keep in mind the problem occurs in windows XP with and without the
latest service pack, and also in Windows 2003 R2 with all the hot fixes
installed.

And sorry for cross posting but I don't know where to look

Is it IIS6 bug or IE bug???

Thank you for your time

And please HELP!!!!!!

Dim

Ben Voigt

Is it IIS6 bug or IE bug???

So try another browser, like Opera or Mozilla. If it works there, it's an
IE bug. If it still doesn't work, it's a server misconfiguration.