ASP.net (C#) App Hangs Internet Explorer Multi-Frames

Eric Seneca

Hello,

I have a problem I have been dealing with where a C# application I wrote
has 5 frames on one page. When you open the information for this page
containing these frames Internet Explorer seems to freeze up. Strange
thing is when I right click on the IE instance in the task bar the page
finishes loading and everything is displayed without any problems.

I have done some research and have found that I might need to add the
following registry keys to give IE the ability to open up more
connections to the same server. I have tried these keys and it does not
seem to work.

Here are the Keys:
MaxConnectionsPerServer (DWORD, default 2)
Specifies the number of simultaneous requests to a single HTTP 1.1
Server.

MaxConnectionsPer1_0Serve (DWORD, default 4)
Sets the number of simultaneous requests to a single HTTP 1.0 Server.

If anyone has any ideas on this issue please give me your thoughts.

Eric Seneca