Internet Explorer error

Guest

I have a websote developed using visual studio 2005 beta , .net version 2

i deploy my application to a server and it is run from client computers.

One of the users gets the error

"Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site "XXXXX"
Operation aborted"

this happens when they click on a menu item to open a page. they do not get
this error all the time, just randomly.

Would appreciate any suggestions

Thanks

Kevin Yu [MSFT]

Hi

We have reviewed this issue and are currently researching on it. We will
update you ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

Kevin Yu
=======
rights."

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Cathiec,

From your description, the problem you're encountering is likely a
clientside specific issue. I suggest you try testing the web application
from some other client machine to see whether you got the same behavior.
Also, network setting such as proxy at the clientside is also potential
cause. Here is a certain kb article discussing on the similiar problem:

#You receive the "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site
<address>" error message when you try to connect to the Internet
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q172546/

You can also find some other related kb articles there.

Thanks,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security