Iowa Python Users Group Meeting (Dec. 1, 2008)

Mike Driscoll

Hi,

The 3rd meeting of the Iowa Python Users Group (Pyowa) is getting
together next Monday, December 1st, 7-9 p.m. Be sure to mark your
calendars! We currently have one presentation scheduled and a workshop
where we hope to have teams work on easy to intermediate problems in
an effort to learn and improve one's Python programming skills. There
will probably be time for Lightning Talks (http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/Lightning_Talk) as well if you're interested in sharing
something.

We are meeting at the following location:

Marshall County Sheriff's Office
2369 Jessup Ave
Marshalltown, IA 50158

This group is open to new and experienced programmers. Come and
network with local IT personnel. If you know you can make it, could
you please let me know? It's nice to have a general idea of how many
will be there (there is plenty of room though). We hope to see you
there!

Mike Driscoll
Pyowa Organizer
http://www.pyowa.org