Iowa Python Users Group Meeting (Jan. 5, 2008)

Mike Driscoll

Hi,

The next Iowa Python Users Group meeting is Monday, January 5th, 2008,
barring bad weather. We will be meeting from 7-9 p.m. at the following
location:

Marshall County Sheriff's Office
2369 Jessup Ave
Marshalltown, IA 50158

Currently we have one tentative speaker scheduled and a workshop
planned. If you don't have a laptop, let me know. We can provide a few
for the workshop but we need to know ahead of time. Also let us know
if you do plan to come so we know how many to expect. Email me off-
list so we don't annoy the other people on this list.

Our group is for both experience and new programmers. All experience
levels are welcome. We hope to see you there! If you have any
questions, just let me know.

Mike Driscoll
www.pyowa.org

[...]

Looks like I am still getting over the lack of sleep from New Years.
The date should be 2009, not 2008. Sorry about that.

Mike