    towards "managed C++" only.

    Thanks,
    Avner

    Avner, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Avner

    John Carson Guest

    What category an application belongs to is not some universally applicable
    truth. Different categorisations exist for different purposes. You need to
    know how the suppliers of profilers categorise applications (though I can't
    imagine that an application written on VC++2003 could be termed a VC++6
    application). That should be apparent from their web site. If not, contact
    them and ask.

    John Carson, Feb 24, 2006