Is there a web version of this specialized slider?

Home Coder

Below is a link to a web page that loads a Java applet (sorry in
advance). In the applet, on the bottom there is a pink colored
slider. I would like to use/buy an a web version of this
slider. Do you know of any?

I'll try to describe what makes this slider special. It's a horizontal
slider, much like a scroll bar, but the end points are not fixed. You
don't click on them, you drag either of them to lenghten or shorten
the slider. This allows the user to create a range. The user can then
click and drag this range like it where a regular slider handle. Very
cool and exactly what the client is looking for.

TIA