    it sometimes places the window I deal with it to a new window.(but this is probably automatical action)
    I am not sure whether I touch to touchpad when it happens,but presumably (slightly) yes.

    Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    independent, Jan 19, 2020

    John Joe, Jan 20, 2020

    independent, Jan 20, 2020
  4. independent

    Raiden_Ichiji

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2020
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    have checked the Precision Touchpad, because sometimes settings must customized.

    if you go to setting > Device > Touchpad

    check about touch sensitive.

    Raiden_Ichiji, Jan 23, 2020
  5. independent

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    46
    Likes Received:
    1
    mmm,I have set up windows for my pc and do not think that would happen again,or I do not expect.

    independent, Jan 23, 2020
  6. independent

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    46
    Likes Received:
    1
    one more detail/question:

    I am not sure,but is this computer is too slow or visual studio (2019) is generally slow on every computer?

    when I try to open a new project,I presume it take more than 10 seconds.
    and not sure whether this is normal.

    independent, Jan 28, 2020