J2ME and JSR-82 Midlet - how to start...

Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

I want to create a small APP that uses the JSR-82.

Can you please give me some guidelines on how to start the whole thing. I have read some tutorials and books but have little experience so I don`t know how to start.

1. The app should somehow broadcast or tell other devices that have the same app some kind of user name that it uses (not the phone's friendly name).
2. I want the app to be able to send a JAVA Object created within the app to one or some devices running the app.

Thank you guys, I hope I explained it clearly ( yeah right ! )

One more Q: Is there a decent IRC or other chat I could use in relation to this issue?