jwsdp installer doesn't create install directory

Mike

Hi, I tried installing JWSDP 1.5 and JWSDP 2.0, both with the same
result: the installer exists after a short pause after prompting for the
install directory.

"""
Installation Directory: [/usr/local/jwsdp-2.0]

Press 1 for Next, 2 for Previous, 3 to Cancel or 4 to Redisplay [1] 1
root@somehost#
"""

And here is the version of Java I am using:

"""
java version "1.5.0_10"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_10-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_10-b03, mixed mode)
"""

This is on Debian Sarge.

How can I perform a successful install? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Mike

Mike said:
Hi, I tried installing JWSDP 1.5 and JWSDP 2.0, both with the same
result: the installer exists after a short pause after prompting for the
install directory.

"""
Installation Directory: [/usr/local/jwsdp-2.0]

Press 1 for Next, 2 for Previous, 3 to Cancel or 4 to Redisplay [1] 1
root@somehost#
"""

And here is the version of Java I am using:

"""
java version "1.5.0_10"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_10-b03)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_10-b03, mixed mode)
"""

This is on Debian Sarge.

How can I perform a successful install? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Nevermind, I resolved my issue.