Keyboard shortcuts, please help.

Erland

Hello,

I am using asp.net 2.0 and I want to add keyboard shortcuts to my
application just like the shortcuts you see in GMAIL. I was wondering
how can I do this in ASP.NET? Scenerio that would like to implement is
as follows
" User hits ALT-A on hitting ALT-A a server-side event is raised"
Is this possible, I mean can a server side event be raised with a
keyboard shortcut OR I will have to raise a client side event? I am
kind of confused, I will appreciate if anyone can point me to the right
direction.

--Erikson