Kode-da-Circiut Online VHDL Competition

Ajit Mathew

Felicity '14, brings brings to you one of it's kind, Online VHDL Coding, Kode Da Circuit. In this contest, participants have to come up with hardware solution for given problems which will be simulated using VHDL.

This is a 24 hour event. The online judge will be using GHDL(http://ghdl.free.fr/) to simulate the VHDL codes. Problems will vary from designing simple circuits to complex hardware used for acceleration.

We are currently running a familiarization phase (at
http://felicity.iiit.ac.in/threads/kodedacircuit/)
so that participants can be comfortable with the judge and the scoring system of the contest.

The main event will be held on 15th of February at 2:30pm UTC.

Cash prizes woth Rs 10,000 are up for grab.

If you have any question reply to this thread.

Ajit Mathew
Organiser