Literal text inside form markup -<a> does not hyperlink

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by EricV, Sep 12, 2008.

  1. EricV

    EricV Guest

    Hi,
    I have a mobile TextView control and dynamically load some text for the
    control.
    My problem is that the hyperlink tag <a> inside the markup does not yield
    to a valid hyperlink.

    So the page l looks like :

    <mobile:Form ID="Form1" Runat="server" StyleReference="Form">
    <mobile:TextView ID="textview1" Runat="server">
    some text.... <a>#Form2</a> .... more text.
    </mobile:TextView>
    </mobile:Form>
    <mobile:Form ID="Form2" Runat="server" StyleReference="Form">
    Hello!
    </mobile:Form>

    The inner text of <a>#form2</a> displays a hyperlink allright. However the
    link is always made to the home page of the application.
    <a>http://mysite</a> fails as well, if you click you go the homepage.

    Any comment is appreciated.
    -Eric

    EricV, Sep 12, 2008

  2. EricV

    Ozoid Guest

    Hi

    You should use the href attribute to point to your page/form

    Steve

    Ozoid, Oct 26, 2008