mobile:list ItemsPerPage does not work??

Binsumi

Hi -

I have a mobile list and would like to switch on paging. I have set
ItemsPerPage = 5 but still get all the results in one page. Do I need
to set something else to activate paging?

My code is:
<mobile:Form id="Form2" runat="server">
<mobile:List id="List1" runat="server" ItemsPerPage="5">
<DeviceSpecific>
<Choice>
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:Table>
<Mobile:Image id="Image1" runat="server"
</Mobile:Image>
</asp:Table>
</ItemTemplate>
</Choice>